Sunday, December 14, 2008

McKenna Talking

McKenna spends most of her day busy as can be and constantly talking. She has to know where everyone is and why. Then she needs to know when they will be back and if they may be bringing her a gift! She is animated, dynamic, funny and just complete joy to have in our lives. Sometimes her high energy level gets a bit overwhelming ....but we feel so grateful she is so energetic and expressive! Here is a long video of McKenna talking. I think everyone will agree with me that she is one amazing little cutie! :o)

2 comments:

The Morrow Family said...

Ok...I am ready for some Buchholz kiddo updates!!! We are coming to California in June...hope to see y'all!!!

Lauren said...

Hi. It seems that the blog has been inactive for a bit but I am hoping that you will still get this comment via email and we can connect. My daughter, Norrah has WHS. Just wanted to touch base. McKenna is BEAUTIFUL and I am so encouraged by her. Hope to talk to you soon.

knowingnorrah@gmail.com